New Evidence, New Agenda
A Breast Cancer Prevention Forum Featuring Linda Birnbaum, Florence Williams
Want to learn about the future of breast cancer prevention? Watch this spirited and thought-provoking discussion among scientists and visionaries about the science linking toxic chemicals to breast cancer, and what can be done to turn the tide on this devastating disease.
- Linda Birnbaum, Director, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- Lynn Goldman, Dean, George Washington University School of Public Health and Health Services
- Conn Nugent, President, The Heinz Center
- Jeanne Rizzo, President and CEO, Breast Cancer Fund
- Florence Williams, author of Breasts: A Natural and Unnatural History
- Moderated by Frank Sesno, Director, George Washington University School of Media and Public Affairs
This event was presented by George Washington University School of Public Health and Health Services, the Breast Cancer Fund and the H. John Heinz III Center for Science, Economics and the Environment.