Site Title Goes Here

Shortcut Navigation:
Tennis

Get the Latest Updates

Sign Up: Please leave this field empty

SMART SHOPPING

Ahnu
Ahnu Limited Edition Racerback Bra

The very best in performance gear from a partner in prevention.

VISIT STORE >

SPECIAL PROMOTIONS

Plus3
LOG YOUR MILES

Every jog, hike or trip to the gym adds up to fitness for you and donations to the Breast Cancer Fund.

LEARN MORE >
Printer Friendly

Host a LUNAFEST

Host a LUNAFEST

Hosting a LUNAFEST is a powerful and distinctive way to make an impact in your community and support breast cancer prevention.

Established in 2000 by LUNA, makers of the Whole Nutrition Bar for Women, LUNAFEST is traveling a film festival by, for and about women that strives to promote women filmmakers, raise awareness of women's issues and support nonprofit organizations.

Check out this season's films! Filled with stories of reflection and whimsy, hope and humor, grace and perseverance, LUNAFEST films are renowned for celebrating the talents and stories of women.

Hosting a LUNAFEST is a powerful and distinctive way to make an impact in your community, and LUNA makes it easy by providing turn-key fundraising support—complete with templates, materials and assistance.

Each event has its own flavor—gala affairs or grassroots efforts—but all LUNAFEST events are powerful in building funds, awareness and community.

All of the proceeds of your LUNAFEST go directly to charity. A minimum of 15 percent, or $250, is donated to the Breast Cancer Fund, and the remaining 85 percent can go to the community nonprofit of your choosing.

Getting started is easy: